- We've had some strong rain, and it's been pretty cool out. In fact, I've been cold a lot. The temp is usually in the 70s...
- The past couple days were really humid. The bed sheets feel wet, all our clothes feel wet, the paper in the house is curling.
- For the first time, someone hinted to us we were from the CIA. In the CCM they talked about how everyone thinks the missionaries are CIA agents because of how we're dressed in formal clothes, and a ton of us are Americans. This is absolutely ridiculous, and I hadn't heard actual people in the streets say anything about that, only the members. I assume, people thought that more in the past. But we were buying snacks in a colmado the other night, and the owner was like, "You're from Virginia?" "Uh. No. Do you have friends or family there?" "Oh yeah... I know lots of people there... the CIA is there..." "...Yeah."
- WE GOT 5 REFERENCES ON SATURDAY! And we contacted them with the member who gave them to us. WOOOOOO!
- Things are still going well with our investigators with baptismal dates. We found one after not being able to see her for a month, that was a miracle, and it happened right after a fast. Fasting works by the way.